My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 2, 2021 3:03 am  #1

So, deBlasio thinks this is a good thing?

Well, this explains why NYC is further in trouble, even after the disasterous humility of having Cuomo before him.

I truly hope he, personally, needs to call someone for some kind of help, and THEY ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE.  That, and only that, may wake up the dumbasses in NYC.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/11/01/new-york-city-mayor-bill-deblasio-celebrates-suspending-9000-non-compliant-municipal-workers-due-to-vaccine-mandate/

Obviously, these people in NYC have their heads up their collective asses.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 2, 2021 4:41 am  #2

Re: So, deBlasio thinks this is a good thing?

MANDATES don't mean a damned thing.  But then we're dealing with democraps who also don't deal in reality at all, so they think they can REQUIRE mandates.  Up theirs.  And they can take their shots and their mandates with them.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/11/01/the-morning-briefing-dems-prove-vaccine-mandates-have-nothing-to-do-with-public-health-or-safety-n1528509

What royally pisses me off is the "news people", on FOX news who are constantly pushing people to go get vaxxed, after they just moments before released the startling statistics of deaths from these shots.  Incredible stupidity, but stupidity reigns these days, wherever you go.  People need to look more closely at the history of these vaxxzines - - and ALL vaxxzines..

Maybe former President Trump should have done that before he got onto the vaxxzine bandwagon and started heralding them as wonderful. That's where and when he lost me, for the most part.  He should have stuck to ivermectin, D3, K2, Quercetin, zinc, etc.  We'd all be much better off, and the dimwit dems would not now be threatening to vax children as young as 3.  And there would NOT be talk about a 5th or 6th vaxxzine, which will turn into never ending shots for all (except the elites won't have to do this because "they're cleaner than you and me").  What crap.

If people keep harping on these things, it will set the stage for there to be non-stop vax's for everything that comes along.  I couldn't believe it when the "FLU VAXXZINES" came out a few years ago.  I mean, really, the flu????  Good heavens, that's when I knew we'd let bigphrma take over.  And now just look what's happened.  They get richer, we get sicker and poorer, we lose all chances of building up natural immunity (which is the best way to fight off any type of illness) and every day it seems there's a new rule to follow - - no family, no friends, no visits, no holidays, no coffee-klatches......no nothing that resembles American life.  Certainly the freedom is gone.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera