My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 31, 2021 11:45 pm  #1

Can you believe?

I mean, really, can you believe how lamely the democraps are trying to defend some of their most asinine decisions?

I heard Buttigieg on tv this morning blabbering away about something he knows nothing about in the first place, and they he was actually trying to defend the democraps position on their current policies.  It's just pure insanity you can see it in their eyes.

Those morons are so glad to have Donald Trump out of their way, so they can now install the most criminal acts we've ever witnessed in the history of this country.  It's amazing that they are so stupid as to actually buy into this nonsense themselves!!!  You can just see the WILDNESS in their glazed-over eyes.  Power corrupts, no doubt about it.

And yet, I know people right in my own circle of friends who will defend those morons right to the end.  Sometimes I think insanity has taken over the entire country.  My question is why on earth would they believe in such fairy tales?  I have friends who will defend Joe Biden to the very end, but they cannot explain why, they cannot explain his falling numbers, they cannot explain what we're going to do with all the illegals coming in, etc. and on down the line of "what-if's" that go along with this administration.  They are just so blindly hateful of Trump it doesn't matter to them if the country around them is destroyed. 

A lot of people from my area of the country think it's not really their problem because "those people will never come here, so what do we care" (illegals, that is).  Well, I've got news for them. THOSE PEOPLE are already here and more planeloads come in each night, because you can hear them.  Anyone who knows anything about the flight patterns in this area of the country knows that hearing planes at 2, 3, 4 in the morning is NOT NORMAL.

So now we wait to see what kind of destruction they cause, how many deaths will pile up over the next few months (which will ultimately be blamed on covid even though the person is rirddled with gunshot holes).  Evidently those gunshot holes go with the covid disease, huh?

Democraps are morons, there's just no getting around it.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera