My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 20, 2021 10:29 pm  #1

This is NOT the way to win friends and influence people

Biden, sorry to say, f*ckeD himself big-time on this one.  (I wonder what world he actually lives in, and what world he's in today.  Every day seems to bring some new catastrophe ever since that idiot stepped up to the mike and pretended to know what's actually going on in the world, much less in the USA.)

He thinks this will cause people not to buy.

WRONG.  This will cause major headaches for the BUSINESS sector, more than it will ever hurt the general public, in the long run.  Most people who thought ahead even a little bit, stocked up on food and things for everyday life.

I had heard a while back that the reason cargo was sitting in those ports on the west and east coast is because there was a shortage of pallets to unload the stuff onto.  Don't know if that's right or not, but the way biden is handling this is just plain going to sink him, if his spokesperson (Psaki) doesn't do it first.   All these people can seem to do is LIE TO US.

I couldn't be happier about this, even if it DOES mean going without some things for a while.  Eventually, walmart & amazon & target & some of the other big box stores will have to start paying people to unload this crap off the ships, load it onto trucks, and then find driver's for those trucks.  Those retailers have all the money so ONLY they can do it without biden passing a massive 3.5 trillion dollar bill in CONgress, which biden actually thought no one would notice and that he also thought no one would figure out where it was gonna go. 

It's not OUR problem - - - this is THEIR problem.   All caused by an inept gubmint in the USA.

Heh.

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2021/10/19/look-ikea-store-shelves-sit-empty-as-worlds-largest-furniture-seller-hit-by-global-supply-chain-issues/

Paying people to stay home?  Really??  Does that sound like a good idea to anyone with a working, functional brain??  Only to joe biden and his puppetmasters.  They just didn't finish thinking it trhough . . .

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera