My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 19, 2021 3:23 am  #1

Fire Cider!

I have no way to get my hands on all of this stuff as "fresh herbs", so I'm stuck trying to make it work with dried herbs.  It really shouldn't make that much difference.  Just make it (via the 6 minute video) and wah-lah!  Instant health potion!!

https://www.thesacredscience.com/a-delicious-remedy-for-cold-and-flu/

I rarely get sick.  I haven't had the flu since 2001 and it's been absolutely ages since I've had a "cold".  I just had a stroke instead.  I actually didn't have much damage from the stroke, mostly just my short-term memory.  But if I really need to think of something, if I concentrate on it for about 5 minutes or so, it will eventually come to me.  It could have been much, much worse so I'm grateful not to be sick in other ways.  I try hard to take care of myself, have been exposed to the flu and the "fake fauxchee flu" called covid many times and have not yet been sick at all.  I rarely wear a mask, only if I'm absolutely required to wear one in order to get something done.  For instance, my upcoming cataract surgery requires me to wear a mask.  Fine.  I've been waiting since last fall for this surgery, so if I hafta wear a damned mask to get it, that's what I'll do.  OTOH, if my BP drops because I can't breathe, they have been required - - REQUIRED - - by my doctor to remove my mask at once.  So, there you go. 

Everyone knows the masks are symbolic.  Nevertheless, the dittoheads require them.  Most times I'll obey for MY OWN GOOD TO GET SOMETHING DONE, but under no circumstances will I forfeit my freedom for something DUMB.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera