My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 13, 2021 6:10 am  #1

What am I missing?

Is this new inflationary future "chasm" we're staring into permanent?  Or is it really only temporary?

Hey, I know what I think but that's not important right now.  What's important is why are there so many job openings in America right now?  Are people still just "staying home" (like they did since last spring - 2021) because of the "free money" or are there really no jobs for people as a result of so many businesses closing down because they cannot find people who WANT to work, or find people who will work at the wage they can pay?   Which part of this am I missing?

Yesteryear's 2 income households are largely a thing of the past, I fear, because too many Mom's are going to have to stay home to take care of children (maybe Dad, it depends on which parent had the best paying job to begin with). 

Is this the new america we've been promised by the biden administration?  It would seem to fit.

We have a president who can't find the closest bathroom to wherever he is and he has a tendency to fall either up or down stairs a lot;  we have a VP who doesn't want to do anything except promote the false premise of mask wearing and to "entertain/teach" children with her fantasy "imaginary" space travel and seeing an actual moon crater, and then living on the moon?  Man, she's already there.

And yet the biden administration wants us to fork over a bill to them for around 7 trillion - THAT'S TRILLION - dollars?  Exactly why would we want to do that?  This administration cannot be trusted because they are, evidently, more loyal to China, the Taliban, and border countries on both sides of the USA than they are to the workers and citizens of the USA. Now that's a helluva price we're going to have to pay - for at least a century or more which brings the burden to us, to all of our grandkids and their kids - - and their kids.

Yeah, thanks for that Mr. Biden.  And the democraps wonder why we don't trust them ???????? 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera