My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 12, 2021 3:42 am  #1

Husband and wife

Biden is the old man (husband) who spends his days trying really hard to get up and down the basement stairs without falling on his ass, and is otherwise in secret meetings or trying to figure out exactly where the hell he is.   His only other job is to eat ice cream and sign executive orders for his staff to do all sorts of things which he hasn't the first clue about.  This is NOT leadership, this is crossed-wires.  He's being USED by his cabinet people and I'm pretty sure he knows it, he just doesn't care.  He's their placeholder and he also knows that.

Harris is the fat old lady VP (wife - wuff wuff!) who spends her time doing non-political things like visiting elementary schools & teaching CRT, mask wearing and telling the kids to decide NOW if they want to be a girl or a boy so they can get the necessary surgery before they get too old for it to "help them" re-organize themselves into the general public life.  She has not done a single, blessed thing to advance the goodness of America.  She was assigned as the liason to the border but she's never really been there.  The closest she would go was San Antonio, which in reality is really no where NEAR the border.  She's afraid to go any closer but she thinks it's perfectly fine to let these immigrant illegals into the country by the hundreds of thousands.  What is WRONG with her head??  She wants open borders all the way, but she is AFRAID of these people.  What the hell is she gonna do when they start integrating into our society all over America and she simply cannot avoid them anymore?  Ever see anyone dig a foxhole through concrete?  Well, you just might see it happen in her case . . . . .

No idea what's gonna happen if/when biden croaks because I sure don't wanna hafta depend on Harris to try to run the country, but then again, she'd just leave that job to the people who are doing it now anyway.  We cannot let this continue. 

2022 cannot come fast enough.  And then on to 2024 and a total Trump victory. 

As down-in-the-mouth as I sometimes get about this subject, I guess the best way to deal with it is to think ahead a few years and hope for the best in the meantime.  Silence a few democraps by NOT giving them what they want, so they will have to spend their days planning new strategies and that will help keep them out of our hair for a couple months at a time.

PRESS ON REPUBLICANS!  It's all we have for now . . .

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera