My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 11, 2021 1:22 am  #1

$12,000???

I just heard on one of the FOX news shows (Sunday Oct 10, 2021) that people from countries like Honduras & Guatamala are actually paying the coyotes as much as $12,000 (in this case for a family of 3) to get them across the Mexico-US border and into Houston, TX.  

My question is this:  If these people have $12,000 to give to criminals to perform a criminal act, where did they get the $12,000 and WHY would they need to come to the USA if they are able to get ahold of $12,000???????

AND - - - WHY ISN'T ANYONE ELSE ASKING THIS QUESTION????????????? 

That's a helluva lotta money for people to have, when coming from a country where they are supposedly suppressed and oppressed, isn't it??

They are getting that money from the biden administration, I have no doubt of it.  Piglosi, Schooooomer, et al, are foisting money to these people ILLEGALLY just like the illegals are ILLEGALLY taking that money.  If you think you smell something rotten, it's because you do..................

All I can say is this better start backfiring, and soon.  Either that or learn to speak Spanish in a helluva hurry.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera