My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 10, 2021 3:13 am  #1

Masks?

Commala Harris is determined to wear a mask wherever she goes.  The reason for that is to push the democrap narrative that "masks are necessary" and "masks are helpful". 

In reality, masks are dangerous to our health, but what do the dimwit dems care about that?  They're also pushing killer vaxxines, so to them a mask is just nothing.

Also, do you suppose the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS are dismayed about wearing masks? 

Ha.  Hell no, it helps hide their faces.  Again, this was part of a well-planned strategy by the dimwit dems to help the cartels get their MS-13 and other gang members across the border in the event that SOMEONE might recognize a face or two.

Just think about how many other reasons the masks might be IMPORTANT TO THE DIMWIT DEMS AGENDA....

We are now living in the twilight zone.  Don't look for it to get any better, because as I've said before, the dems have this well planned out.  It almost makes me laugh because I had no idea any of them had brains enough to actually pull off something this huge.  But they're doing it and there's not a republican in sight who's ready to stem it or stop it.  Just  look at the damage which has been done in 9 short months.  It's almost unbelievable, but certainly astounding.  No wonder schittface shiff and dumbass shoooomer were spending so much time in the basement of the White House - - they were in the final planning stages of this horrendous plan.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera