My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 28, 2021 7:46 pm  #1

Someone please explain this

TO PRESIDENT DUMBASS BIDEN:

We are in the process of getting rid of gas pipelines and all the jobs that went with it, not to mention the items that run on fuel. But we're now in the process of pushing either electric cars or solar cars, as if producing electricity isn't going to cost as much???  Or that the sun is going to shine every day, all day, no matter where you live???

I'd like to tell you in no uncertain terms that there is at least $160 dollars difference between what I pay for electricity every month vs what I pay for natural gas or any other type of gas/fuel.  This is true whether I'm powering a home or an outdoor BBQ grill.

But it's ok for Russia to produce and sell oil/fuel to the USA at a much higher rate than what it would cost us to just get it out of the ground right here in America?  And this is supposed to make sense to us?  Hey, it only makes sense to a dimwit like biden and his sycophant administration.

Doing this was just the beginning of the dimwit dems taking over ALL of America.  As you can see, 9 months down the road now, that's exactly what's happening.  I think I'll move to Poland.  (If you haven't seen the interview Tucker Carlson had with the Polish guy on Monday, Sept. 27, 2021, go find it and listen to it), you'll be shocked.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 28, 2021 8:10 pm  #2

Re: Someone please explain this

I also have the same question about being online.

People have gotten so they believe EVERYTHING they see online, but only at their chosen sites. 

The American people are being lied to on a massive scale online (it's been planned that way for years) but the trouble is the online moguls also control the content of what you see on tv and read in what's left of printed newspapers or even magazines, for that matter.

You gotta hand it to the dems, they are now in control of everything.

HOW DO YOU LIKE IT??????????????

And we're only at the very beginning..............................................................

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera