My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 22, 2021 1:18 am  #1

What'd I tell ya about their "phony rules"?

Just as I said, almost everything that's happened, concerning this cotton pickin' fake corona crap is finally seeing the light of day.  More and more people are jumping ship - - and the dems are scared shitless.  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.technocracy.news/former-fda-commissioner-six-foot-social-distancing-rule-was-arbitrary/

They have lied so much, so often, that they (the dems) actually believe their own lies.  It's really kinda sorta hysterical when you think about it ........................

The sad part is that this has affected our schools and the children more than any other sector of society.  For that, I have a feeling the dems are going to be facing many very, very, very angry parents.  The parents are already angry about the complete and utter stupidity of the teachers (on issues of sex and orientation, etc) but now they're angry about something that was NEVER an issue and now they're finally learning the truth.  I wouldn't be in the shoes of a teacher right now for all the tea in Taiwan.  !!! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera