My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 12, 2021 10:08 pm  #1

Bill Gates should be in JAIL

We all know he should be but there he is wandering around acting like he's some kind of king and making rules for you and me.  What did I tell you?  MONEY TALKS.

But it shouldn't.  Generally, the public should never take advice from someone - ANYONE - with money.  They are generally not doing good things for anyone but themselves.  Most people learned that lesson long ago but apparently not the younger generation.  40's and under will believe absolutely anything they're told because that's how they've been conditioned in our "public school system" about which there is nothing public.  Those are private gubmint-run institutions teaching all the wrong junk.  When I went to school, it was wonderful.  Now it's a crapshoot of who will be able to make their class come out the dumbest - - and for that we're in the process of giving away "prizes" of all kinds and letting them (teachers) form unions, etc.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH US???

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/09/12/bill-gates-event-201.aspx

**This article will disappear from the 'net in about 30 hours so read it fast.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera