My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 9, 2021 8:56 pm  #1

WHY isn't he gone already???

Please, someone with some intelligence will need to explain this one to me.  Why is Anthony Fauxchee still hanging around as an "expert", and he is, you know (still hanging around, I mean).  He should have been ousted the day we found out about his lies (a trump employee would have been long gone already and we all know that).  But not this guy, oh no, he's got to be treated with kid gloves.

I say kick his ass to the curb and do the investigation.  If he's found "innocent" he can always be reinstated.

WHY does our gubmint insist on doing everything backwards?

AND NOW, even though we know the "shots" are about as invalid as they can be, we still have goofballs on tv trying to make sure everyone is vaccinated?  I mean, are we just all out of our minds or what???

I can't get the stupid things anyway (and my doctor is in my corner here) because I have 2 or possibly 3 active autoimmune conditions going on inside my body so the last thing I need to do is introduce WHATEVER is in these stupid vaccines into my system.  NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT'S IN THOSE THINGS, it's just astounding to me that ANYONE with even 1/4 of a working brain could want one.  I guess I'll just never understand what the hell is happening around this country, it's unconscionable lunacy.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/09/09/fauci-lied-to-congress.aspx

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera