My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 2, 2021 4:07 am  #1

It's not covid or corona - it's THE FLU & ivermectin WORKS

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/judge-orders-hospital-to-give-covid-patient-ivermectin/ar-AANZA5E?ocid=winp1taskbar

A ridiculous fight against ivermectin because they say it's meant for horses (which has been PROVEN to work against this "flu" going around IN HUMANS) but the dimwit dems from MSN refuse to believe it even after "testing", such as it is, has been done.  But they believe in the fake, dangerous, DEADLY vaxxzines???????  OMG. 

Well, then give out HCQ or AZith or one of the many other things we could be using rather than injecting people with untested, unproven, untrialed vaccines.  How stupid do you have to be?? 

What they're failing to realize is that a LOT of the drugs people use were at one time used ONLY for animals because that's where the testing is usually done, but they have no clue about any of that.  Testing drugs on animals is, at worst, a flawed way to do things but it's better than no testing at all, I guess. 

You can also take vitamin D3 and K2 and liposomal Vitamin C  - - right NOW - - to build up your immune system so you don't GET sick at all. 

Most of the people I know have stopped wearing masks because they felt ill from lack of oxygen because of the mask itself, but no one seems to want to pursue looking into that and reporting ACCURATELY on the results.  Yowza.

If you honestly believe we're going to get correct information from a DEMOCRAP WEBSITE OF NEWS (MSN), I feel very sorry for you and your limp brain.  Democraps appear to be immune to truth, evidence or facts. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera