My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 29, 2021 9:14 pm  #1

The what house

It's not the White House anymore, it's now the what house........

Seeing as how ol' sniffy joe doesn't seem to know straight up these days, it now should be known as the what house.  If someone doesn't get him off the stage fast enough they're always afraid of WHAT he might say, or burble or grunt or slobber-speak.

The man is an embarrassment to the USA and he's going to get us into some big trouble, if he hasn't already.  He does everything completely backwards.

He comes from the party of liars.  What else do people need to know?  The minute I saw him sitting behind that desk on Jan 20, 2021 with all those folders in front of him to be signed, I knew right away we (the citizens of the USA) were in BIG TROUBLE.

Since that time, he accidently admitted the dems stole the election in order to place him (wobbly joe) in office so OTHERS could run the show from behind the curtain.  Gee, we've seen this picture/movie before. Obozo is making the decisions and soon the dems will be using Hagzilla Clanton in the as ol' joe's placeholder.  Wonder how long that will take - - after all, it only took ol' joe 6 months to degrade and ruin the USA with immigrants, and lie about vaccine safety, and strand hundreds if not thousands of Americans on foreign soils, and I'm just getting the list warmed up.  The man is a menace to the American society, that much is obvious.  Ask any Nat'l Guard troop.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 29, 2021 10:27 pm  #2

Re: The what house

Dems new motto: "if we can't cheat, we can't win, so that justifies our cheating". 

Only a dimwit democrap thinks this way. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera