My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 22, 2021 8:29 pm  #1

You know what's really incredible to me?

The tv news stations.

They are just mindlessly incredible in their stupidity.

I AM FEARFUL FOR THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY AND THEY"RE TALKING ABOUT JUNK ADVERTISEMENTS............incredible.

These programs, like FOX and Friends, Maria Bartiromo, et al, schedule these WONDERFULLY informed guests on their shows.  The host will ask 4-6 questions at one time, the guest gets about 14 seconds to answer, during which time the host interrupts repeatedly with inane things, and then the host has to go to a SERIES of commercials which can last as much as 8 minutes.

REALLY?  As if anyone is interested in dieting or some ridiculous exercise equipment in the middle of our country's collapse at the hands of the incompetent imbecile biden - - and his stalwart vp who is headed to california to help the hapless gavin newsom???????  IREALLY?  I mean, this stuff is just beyond incredulity.

I would think the stations could resist for just one week, the urge to have to PAY FOR THINGS WITH ADVERTISER SPONSORED MONEY and just report the actual news.  As America falls and the people in foreign lands are worried about starvation and a host of other critical things going on at this moment, like LIFE for instance, over here in stupid America we're supposed to be worried about diet foods and exercising and taking this or that drug???????????????????????????? WHY?  So we can stay alive long enough for the enemy to kill us??? 

OMG.  It's unfathomable. 

AND IT'S NO WONDER WE'RE IN TROUBLE.  The biden administsration is a disaster and nannzy piglosi is worried about passing the green new deal - - mostly so she can get her hands on another 3 billion American dollars, but she's not a bit worried about the fact that her own democrap administration supervisors were so stupid as to leave behind America weaponry which is now in the hands of the taliban fighters????????????????  Not to mention that biden goes on tv and says one thing and then his "advisors" go on tv 2 minutes later and say the exact opposite thing.  

This is not a country we can have faith in right now and we Americans need to do something about it, and fast.  This has to come, sadly, from our political leaders because it's the way our system is designed, so the rest of us sit here wringing our hands and are able to do nothing except write letters of outrage which go right straight into their file 13's (trash cans).

We're in deep trouble, folks, thanks to the hapless biden administration.  They have no priorities, apparently.  They also HAFTA know they're going to most certainly lose ground in the 2022 election cycle and again in 2024 - THANK GOD.  But in the meantime they're going to inflict as much damage on America as they possibly can.  I don't understand that - after all, this is the country where they all managed to get rich or marry rich.  But they want it given over to the communists???  I'm waiting for them to explain but I'm certainly not holding my breath on that one.

But to tell you the truth, the hosts of these programs (in particular Sean Hannity and Maria B) are the sole reason many people I am acquainted with do not and will not watch tv news.  They prefer to get their news online.  I watch Tucker and he is the ONLY one I will watch, but lately he, too, has taken to interrupting his guests.  It's very annoying.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera