My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 20, 2021 2:16 am  #1

Even if they can't, I can

Even if NO ONE ELSE can tell you what's wrong with this entire endeavor in Afghanistan, I can.

YOU GET RID OF THE TALIBAN, first and foremost. 

Send in all new troops to assist the ones who are already there and you TAKE OUT THE TALIBAN.  End of story. 

YOU SURE AS HELL DON'T ASK THEIR PERMISSION TO GIVE AMERICA TIME TO GET OUR PEOPLE OUT.

And don't say we can't do it because if the USA, the 'mighty-est and strongest' military on earth can't do that, than no one else can either.  We CAN do it, but it has to be an order from our dimwit president and he's far too dense to do that now.  He's already caved to the Russians and the Chinese, to protect his criminal, demented, sex fiend son.

So the rest of us should all suffer because his son is a complete and total idiotic failure???  Uh, somehow I don't think so.

And this stupid, idiotic move in Afghanistan is not going to make his crazyassed son go away from the news cycles.  It did, however, take away from what's still happening in spades, at the southern border and we cannot let that happen - - - we need to keep our eye on the ball here.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/biden-effect-us-lost-several-military-aircraft-flown-afghanistan-no-idea-many-lost-video/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 20, 2021 5:28 am  #2

Re: Even if they can't, I can

Ol' joe never had any intention of getting American people or diplomats, much less the Afghan people themselves, out of the country before he made this brainless move.  He had no plan at all, which is why he spent the weekend at Camp David and he's going to spend this weekend at his home in Delaware - -  "relaxing".  He's had a big week, I would guess he'll probably spend this upcoming weekend sleeping.  We're all better off with him either sleeping or in a basement somewhere.

The man still has 3 1/2 more years to serve and he can't find the bathrooms in his own house without aid from someone.  This is the real crisis we face in America.

That, along with the influx of throngs and throngs of non-citizens being let loose into the interior of our country to do God knows what, is nothing but pure crisis mode politics.  These immigrant peoples have entirely different sets of principles than we Americans, that's for darn sure.  This country is going to have to become the wild west because we have no choice.

WE HAVE ZERO LEADERSHIP AT THIS POINT.  We are rudderless in a sea of immigrant aliens.

If you don't own a gun now, go get one and learn how to use the damned thing as fast as you possibly can. You're gonna need it.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera