My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 17, 2021 8:07 pm  #1

What's wrong in America?

It would be easier to tell you what isn't wrong.  The list would be shorter.

Number one priority is to get Biden and his jerks out of office as quickly as possible before they complete the sale of the USA to almost any foreign nation who can pay HIM (jackass biden who's all about the money) the most.

Between the Haiti problems with tsunami's, etc., the fake covid crap going on, and the Afghan crisis, we've completely come to ignore the crisis on our OWN border - - with the people from hundreds of countries now pouring into the USA.  And biden and his creepy administration are actually cheering about this as a "victory" over Donald Trump. (?)  AND NOW WE'RE SUPPOSED TO TAKE IN MILLIONS OF AFGHAN PEOPLE BESIDES????

This is all not to mention 1) America's failing economy, AND 2) the fact that America is literally, literally on FIRE.  All of a sudden those 2 things are taking a back seat.  Because of that position, more and more criminals are flooding into America and thus helping to ruin our economy at the same time. 

There won't BE an America left to worry about if we don't get some of these massive fires under control.  My state has been suffering from the smoke from 3 huge fires surrounding us for months already but the biden hapless goons won't even send in help from other states to put these damned things out.  Our smoke index for air quality has been disgustingly high for over 2 months, soon to be 3 months.  How long can we be on fire before the whole place is just gone?

What the hell is wrong here?  Where are the patriots in America??  Hey, they're all over in Afghanistan !  Tell me that's not happening and I'll know you're a liar.  IOW, America has no patriots left who are willing to fight for her honor, because they're too busy fighting for the honor of a foreign country??????????????????

Heaven help us because at this point that's all we have.

Eye on the ball, AMERICA.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera