My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 15, 2021 8:35 pm  #1

Why plant-based meats are not a good idea

On the surface it may sound great, but when you dig into the realities it's not good news.  We must go back to pasture-raised meats of all kinds (beef, chicken, turkey, etc) and this is best for egg farms, too.  A chicken who eats junky feeds from the feed store will produce crappy eggs with no nutritional value and they taste just awful, take my word for it. 

Yep, it all sounds great at first, but you must keep looking at the reasons it's not really a good thing to have a plant based diet for people.  I guess our local Burger King tried plant based burgers a while back (I didn't know this) and the whole "experiment" fell flat on its ass.  Good, that'll put an end to such nonsense in this part of the country, at least. THIS AREA IS COW COUNTRY !!!

People can be so damned stupid.

https://mailchi.mp/8559c9aa6962/which-ancestral-diet-is-right-for-you-find-out-1398556?e=aceb617c02

Stop building those gigantic hospitals (which take up acres and acres of land).  If we all ate properly, we wouldn't need half of those hospitals and other buildings taking up valuable pasture land.  But, of course, that's not the intentions of our current political landscape.  The biden administration is out to destroy us.  After all, they had to cheat to win an election that was overwhelmingly in favor of Donald Trump, so what would we expect of that sort except more and more deception all the time.  That's exactly what's happening. 

But we all need to take a stand and NOT give in to their killer vaccines and their crappy foods.  We just don't have to do it and most people with 1/2 a brain won't do it.  It's the young people who are causing problems because they've been weened on this crap in schools and parents knew nothing about it at the time.  Well, we know it now and we better start taking back this country in HUGE HUNKS or we're all gonna be speaking chinese in short order.

And that's not meant to be funny.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera