My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 14, 2021 12:11 am  #1

Proof Fauxchee is insane

He (Fauxchee) bitches long and loud about the biker rally in Sturgis, SD, where ALL THE BIKERS ARE OUTDOORS; but he has no problem letting in hundred of thousands of immigrant aliens on a daily basis, who are not being checked or anything else. What does that tell you?

THIS COVID CRAP IS A RUSE, plain and simple. 

As far as I'm concerned it has served it's purpose (to get biden the asshole elected, and his clueless VP - - good God she's dumb).  It was a DISTRACTION and gave biden the chance to stay in his basement, he didn't have to campaign, and no one could see him thus giving people no chance to assess his deteriorating mental and physical conditions.  He still belongs in his basement but NOT because of some fake disease which the politicians are now trying to make sound even worse.  They must be making a ton of money off this thing.

Well, the big lie is now over and many science people have proven it (if they're allowed to speak without being "removed") but the dimpocraps are never going to let it die because it worked so well for them.  They'll keep using it, too, just wait and see.  Now, supposedly, they're ANNOUNCING another strain of this "fake virus".  Especially now that they know the public at large are idiots and will believe anything they're told from a demented gubmint.

But let me assure you, not all of us were taken in by the scam.  I never believed it from day one.  I'd rather be shot at close range than take that damned vaccine, and that's the pure truth.  I'd rather die quickly than suffer from a vax I never wanted in the first place and one I really should be having (because of immune disorders).  My doctor is refusing to give it to me, and that's good enough for me to know I shouldn't need a shot for a FAKE DISEASE WITH A POLITICAL UNDERTOW.

biden can go F himself and the horse he brought with him.  He oughta like that - - he loves perversion.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera