My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 2, 2021 7:30 pm  #1

How does he think he arrived?

Zuck the schmuck managed to make it to the levels of "intelligence" he acquired THROUGH EDUCATION.  I don't know if he went to school or was homeschooled or what, but nevertheless, without the education he received, does he honestly think he would have achieved his position in the business world? 

The trouble is, he's using it for nothing but evil, and THAT wasn't taught to him by any education.

He learned that from his "friends" (and I'll leave it at that).

https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/02/zuckerbucks-arent-just-tampering-with-elections-theyre-tampering-with-your-kids-education/

These people are so full of hatred, they'd rather destroy America than admit that Trump was right about so many issues and that Trump did a pretty good job as president, even though the entire time he was in office he had to fight off the nonsense coming from the leftists.  They spent a lot of time in various basements cooking up plans and cementing kooky ideas to use as fodder against Trump. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again - - those people are evil - - - - - - and now it's beginning to show.  Everyone thought biden's plan to let in ALL illegal aliens was just wonderful.  Well, I think we've passed the adoration phase and moved to now trying to keep grampa gropes in the basement once again.  We need a WAAAAY bigger basement though, because there are a lot of others who need to be down there with him - - like Zuckerborg, for one,

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 2, 2021 7:37 pm  #2

Re: How does he think he arrived?

This is how Zuckerborg et al arrived at their goal.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/02/transformed-meaning-of-lol-underscores-a-culture-built-on-superficial-interactions/

This was used as another "arm" of the fake, planned pandemic crap.  When are people going to start looking UP - - and looking around themselves - - to finally see what's going on??

Sadly, I think it's already a lost cause.  I hope to hell I'm wrong about that.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera