My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 29, 2021 2:52 am  #1

Tucker, I have to disagree vehemently with you on this

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE people.

Tucker and Sean and a bunch of 'tards on FOX news (whom i usually watch because there's just no way i'm going to watch that moron Chris Cuomo or Don Lemon or any of the rest of the idjuts on CNN or their affiliates) need to stop saying "vaxxzines are great".  I couldn't believe my ears when the second part of this vid (posted below) actually really and truly has Tucker saying "I think vaxxzines are great".  My God man, were you born in a barn??  They might be "great" for animals but not for living breathing human beings (not if they want to stay living and breathing). 

When I was a kid there was a smallpox vaccine (which also has a truly interesting story of deceit behind it) which I never received and never did anyone in my small hometown get that disease.  NO ONE DID, period. 

But to get on tv and say vaccines are great?  C'mon Tucker, get a grip man, and do some REAL RESEARCH when you have the time.  Any doctor willing to tell you the honest to God truth will tell you that vaccines are nothing more than "parent placebos" - - given to kids to MAKE THE PARENTS FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEMSELVES AND THEIR DECISIONS - - - unless that kid would happen to react or even die from the vax. 

Tucker, I could send you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much information you'd go cross-eyes or blind from trying to read it all, about why vaccines were never, and are not now, "lifesaving".  Just the opposite.

America needs to get a grip and soon.

https://bongino.com/a-moment-this-absurd-cannot-last-long-tucker-rips-cdc-on-masks

The "movement" about vax's is as or more absurd than the ones about masks and social distancing nonsense.  Let's finally land this plane, Tucker and Sean and all the rest of the "believers" in the witchcraft part of medicine.  To me, it's mind-boggling that smart people can be so completely stupid. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera