My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 26, 2021 11:54 pm  #1

Do you think she could be more lame??!!

If she could come up with a windy-er excuse, I'd really like to hear it.  She is such a friggin' idiot.  She's old, she's senile - - send her home with her own ice cream truck.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/rep-jim-banks-says-nancy-pelosi-responsible-security-breakdown-january-6/

Piglosi and her many unscrupulous cohorts in the dimpocrap party are MOST CERTAINLY responsible for the Jan 6 uprising - - they NEEDED it as a foil, just like they NEEDED the covid crap.  These were two of the biggest distractions, as they were MEANT TO BE.

Republicans have been learning hard lessons (I hope) because they need to start getting down and dirty with these creeps in the dim party.  You just can't treat them with satin gloves, you must bring out the boxing gloves and get busy knocking them over, one by one.  It's the ONLY WAY THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO SURVIVE.

It's my hope that Trump can put everything back together in 4 years because that's not a lot of time, really, to get this horrid mess straightened out when the dims get through destroying our country.  I still can't figure out what is the flavor of the sucker they're going for by letting our country be invaded by ALL nations worldwide, and by selling out the treasury and a few other departments needed to help this country stay intact - - at least somewhat.  They seem to WANT all of this destruction.  It's totally, totally unconscionable.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera