My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 21, 2021 9:19 pm  #1

Uh, ya think??

Christ on a crutch - - anyone with even HALF a working, logical brain has to know this is a true statement.  Has been for a long, long, long time.  This didn't just start recently.  DO YOUR HOMEWORK to find out how screwed we've been and will continue to be, as long as biden/harris is a ticket we have to mention.  It's almost laughable and yet no one in the public seems to have noticed.  The politicians have known it for a long time - - how do you think they make their money?  They double-cross people and lie about them, that's how.  It's not all that hard to follow but if you haven't been paying attention, you likely missed the BIG PICTURE.  

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/kevindowneyjr/2021/07/20/the-fbi-has-some-serious-corruption-problems-n1463352                  

** In the article he mentions Tucker CARLTON - - the name is Tucker Carlson.  I hope the rest of his information is more accurate . . . .  

Most of us know that biden cheated with numbers in the last election (you'd have to be a complete moron not to know that) and yet he got away with it.  To me, there's just something terribly wrong with that picture.  The people of America do not know who they can trust - - in fact, they can trust no one when it comes right down to it.  Fast-talking bankers and politicians and rich businessmen are taking over OUR COUNTRY.  And next they think they'll be able to take over the world.  To what end, I keep asking?  What the hell is their goal?  Once they get what they want, then what??? 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 21, 2021 9:27 pm  #2

Re: Uh, ya think??

If you haven't yet read the book I've mentioned here several times in the past few years, buy it, read it and LEARN from it.

The Roosevelt Myth by John T. Flynn

It's don't-miss reading if you REALLY want to know the truth.  Or should I say if you really WANT to know the truth - - - because many many people really don't wanna know about our real past history but are content to let the BLM'ers teach it THEIR way.  How stupid can we be anyway??

Also, if you're interested in learning about the corruption in the field of SCIENCE all over the world, read the book Plague of Corruption.  As far as I'm concerned, science has already screwed itself over so badly that no one is going to believe another word they say - - - which is why there's been a tripling down of ads on tv for medicines and social security and SENIOR LIFE INSURANCE POLICIES.  All are a rip-off.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera