My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 15, 2021 7:07 pm  #1

Playing the "who's your favorite law-breaker/freedom seeker" game

This article is funny, but all too true at the same time - sadly.  This is really and truly happening in the USA (which stands, at least for now, for United States of America.  Soon, I fear, it will read "United Communist States of America. 

We simply cannot let that happen.  The only way to FIX THIS PROBLEM is to go back and look up some history, learn how our ancestors dealt with the very same problems.  Most people sit by and do nothing - - just like our gubmint officials who don't really think this is what's happening.  How STUPID are they, anyway?  I mean, you hafta ask yourself if you're being represented at all and if you find out you really aren't, then you need to start writing letters or doing whatever you can do (depending on your age, physical condition, etc).  Writing letters and attending local protests here in my city is the best I can do at my age, but it is better than doing nothing.  If you do nothing, then nothing will happen to stop the idiots who cheated (proven now) their way into the white house.  That speaks well for them, wouldn't you say??? 

Here's a good quote from the article at the link below, showing the true faces of who ISN'T in charge of our gubmit, themselves, or anything else right now:

"As far as we know, Sinaloa cartel members are allowed to stay here and hang out in California and my home state of Arizona. Not so much for any pesky freedom seekers who might want to flee communism.

There are two people in this administration who should never be allowed to speak in front of a camera: Joe Biden and the woman who is tasked with explaining him to the public, White House press secretary Jen Psaki.

Brain Cell (mine: DEAD brain cell) Jen was given an opportunity on Wednesday to condemn communism and, darn it, she just couldn’t find the right words.

Tyler has the story:
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki refused to condemn communism by name on Wednesday. A reporter asked her whether President Joe Biden considers opposition to communism to be the driving factor behind the protests and Cubans’ flight to the United States. Rather than acknowledging the evil oppression of Cuba’s communism, Psaki condemned the government’s “mismanagement.”

“Don’t we know that the reason people want to leave Cuba is because they don’t like communism?” a reporter asked. After some back-and-forth about mechanisms to enter the country, he repeated the question: “Do you think that people are leaving Cuba because they don’t like communism?”

“I think we’ve been pretty clear that we think people are leaving Cuba — leaving Cuba or protesting in the streets, as well — because they are opposed to the oppression, to the mismanagement of the government in the country. And we certainly support their right to protest,” Psaki replied.

Mismanagement, dontcha know. 

Joe Stalin didn’t really deliberately starve millions of his own people, he merely misallocated food."

Another quote from the same article at the link below:

"Like all things having to do with this Biden charade, this is really embarrassing for the country. We went through this with The Lightbringer and the jihadis — he could never just say that the bad guys are bad. We’re seeing that now with Biden and Cuba. After a while, it’s easy to believe they won’t say that the bad guys are bad because they don’t really believe they are. Democrats have no problem faulting the United States for a host of ills. It would be nice if they could find something negative to say about the scum in charge of Cuba.

Instead, as we saw earlier in the week, the babbling moron occupying the Oval Office said that all the oppressed people in Cuba really want are COVID vaccines. The news from this administration reads like dystopian fiction that was written by someone on acid who lapped up everything his commie professors in college fed him.

Democrats can’t disparage communism because they’ve been inexorably moving to a full-on embrace of it for a long time now. They celebrate latter-day Soviets like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her far-left Squad. They won’t say anything bad because they don’t have anything bad to say."

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/07/15/the-morning-briefing-democrats-are-looking-more-commie-every-day-n1461832

Last edited by Debrah (July 15, 2021 7:26 pm)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera