My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 9, 2021 3:19 am  #1

In defense of ALL communication routes

Well, the dumb ass may not approve of it if he were here NOW, but he authorized it years ago.  Did he actually think OUR GUBMINT wouldn't figure out ways to circumnavigate what he said?   Obama saw to it that we most certainly did and now biden the dimwit is carrying on in obozo's footsteps (with the help of the ninny and his wife, I'm sure - - and, of course DR. Jill the JERK).

Ha. 

Reagan was dreamin' again.

I think I've just figured out why my Dad despised Ronald Reagan.  Many of us should, rather than keep HONORING him for crap he didn't really do and ignoring the crap he really DID do.  Inadvertantly or not, he did it and there's just no denying it.

"On Dec. 4, 1981, 20 years before 9/11, President Ronald Reagan signed Executive Order 12333. This directed the military — the NSA is in the military — to begin spying on Americans whose communications presented a danger to national security, and to do so without search warrants. The NSA relies on this unconstitutional executive order for authority to engage in mass warrantless surveillance or targeted, individual warrantless surveillance.

Subsequent presidential executive orders have been written with the mindset that the president as commander in chief can operate outside the Constitution.

This perverse rationale has brought us where we are today — a place that Reagan himself could never have recognized and of which he would never have approved."

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/07/andrew-p-napolitano/in-defense-of-tucker-carlson/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera