My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 5, 2021 4:41 am  #1

Think history doesn't repeat itself?

Here's a good way to prove to yourself that it certainly does - - AND IS AT THIS MOMENT DOING JUST THAT.

Order and watch the series called The Revolution (4 discs with 3 episodees on each).  It is put out by The History Channel (for whatever that makes it worth).  Nonetheless, you can just SEE the roadmap followed by Piglosi, dumbassJoe, Sciffty Schiff, ignoramus Schooooooomer, and on and on and on.  We are, in the USA, on the verge of the Civil War being re-fought.  Except that this time the gubmint is NOT on the side of the people.  The dimpocraps are right now in the process of giving America away to the immigrants and their home countries, as well as to China.  I don't think even a new civil war would be able to solve this situation.  In fact, I'm not sure anything would be able to rectify the damage which has been done just in 6 short months by the Harris/biden administration of evil.  Anarchy and misery reign.

You must see this, really.  It's scary to see history unfolding again right before our very eyes.

**  I don't belong to or order anything from amazon anymore, but this is a series I've had for many years.  It was made in 2006.  The History Channel is a part of A&E Channel, insofar as the making of this documentary is concerned.

The similarities between the mid-1800's and today is astounding.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 5, 2021 4:44 am  #2

Re: Think history doesn't repeat itself?

Another good one to watch if you enjoy history as much as I do, is called simply John Adams.  You can see what it's all about by going to IMDB and type in John Adams and go through the listings.  There are some 4 minute trailers to watch, if you want to check it out first.  I did not order this one when I first saw it on tv a long time ago, and now I will have to bug some friend who still is dumb enough to have an amazon account (!) to see if they will order it for me.  I've done that a few times already if that's the only option I have. 

It's really very good.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 7, 2021 12:10 am  #3

Re: Think history doesn't repeat itself?

In the first documentary I mentioned, called "The Revolution" there are some VERY strange similarities with names from the gubmint of the USA since at least the 1990's.

Do the last names Lee, Gates & Clinton ring a bell??

What about the last name Carter?  Yep, it's in there, too.

Some of the WRITERS of this documentary also have "suspicious" names.  The one I picked out right away was Schiff (it was a woman historian) but nevertheless . . . .

There were other familiar names mentioned, also, but I do not recall all of them right off the top of my head and I didn't write them down.  Just order and watch the documentary and you'll see many similarities.

Also, as a footnote to this whole thing, was the fact that during the fighting of the Civil War, King George III of England went quite mad and was deemed "mentally incapable" of making solid decisions.  This was the man who pushed his men INTO this war in the first place.  Ain't that wonderful? 

Now, with roles reversed, we've got an American "president" who is so incapable of doing many things and certainly incapable of making any type of decisions which have one tad of merit, it's sickening to think about, long term.  Makes me glad I'm old.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera