My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 4, 2021 2:27 am  #1

What, EXACTLY, are YOU eating?

This is disgusting.  Especially to a person like me, who sort of halfway grew up on a ranch where Hereford cattle and bulls were our primary "crops".

I'm glad the guy who wrote this feels the same way I do.  It's absolutely stomach turning, but it's gonna happen and it's gonna make Bill Gates even richer than he is now -  -  -  and a hero to the dimwit democraps.

QUOTE FROM LINK BELOW:

"Gilles Luneau, born in 1950, is a journalist and documentary movie maker, who has become unpopular in vegan circles after his 2019 investigation into the sources of funding in the vegan movement. He charts the way that Silicon Valley giants enable seemingly idealistic actions to get media attention. In the book Steak Barbare, he unravels the industry that depends on promoting a vegan diet and post-animal agriculture. His book sheds light not only on how labs grow protein, but also on the ways investors market a technological ideology.

Reading this book made me dizzy. The formulas to produce these “morally superior” products were full of synthetic substances, laboratory jargon, and complicated processes. Take the ingredients to produce a substitute for eggs: I counted 15 substances involved in the production of Just Egg. The author remarks that it tastes close to an egg, but it does not smell like one. Knowing his background of living in the countryside and pursuing animal husbandry, he probably knows whereof he speaks."

https://www.frontporchrepublic.com/2021/06/a-frenchman-discovers-silicon-valley-post-animal-agriculture/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera