My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 3, 2021 10:39 pm  #1

City Life: Why do they continue to lie about jobs numbers?

The leftists just can't seem to help themselves.  They MUST lie in order to feel "complete", I guess.  I know that's what keeps Jill Biden going!  She's such a creep.

But her husband is even creepier.  Have you seen him (on many speeches) WHISPERING to the audience?  My God, it's just insanity and pure creepiness on display.

But these creeps continue to display their insanity in various ways, mostly the bold-faced lies they tell about the "wonderful jobs report" and how much better off we are now than when DJT was President.  Are they JOKING???  I hope they are, because even their own party members are getting tired of the constant lies.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/02/white-house-touts-jobs-report-despite-high-unemployment-slow-recovery-and-rising-inflation/

But these "jerks in office" continue to let illegals into the country and then verbally wonder out loud why people are upset?  They lie about the jobs because they have no choice because these jobs are going to illegals, PLUS the illegals are also getting freebies up the kazoo.  Makes me wish I was Mexican instead of Swedish!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera