My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 24, 2021 4:13 am  #1

WE THE PEOPLE made a big mistake

You know why I'm so sick of hearing about  "THE PANDEMIC" and "COVID THIS AND COVID THAT"?   Because it's all been a scam.  A rotten lie.  AND I do mean Rot-TEN to the core.  And if you've been following ANYTHING in the news it's no wonder you believe everything you hear.  You see, politicians DEPEND on that form of "passing the word" so they use it to the max.

People who read their daily stuff elsewhere and don't bother to listen to all the crap being shoveled around by the media ignoramuses certainly know better and most of us have suspected the whole load of farcical nonsense long before it was ever widely reported.  I started following the whole scam back in November of 2020 and they are not for one second pulling the wool over my eyes about some fake vaccines and a bunch on crap like that.  No sir.  And WHY Trump was ever in on any of that will always astound and befuddle me - - he's MUCH smarter than that.

The purpose of this PANDEMIC TALK was to distract us from something else by scaring the pants off everyone, something monumentally bigger. I just keep wondering who helped the dimpocraps with all of this nonsense, because there isn't a democrat alive smart enough to conjure up something of this magnitude.  Guess we'll ALL just have to stay tuned.

https://drsircus.com/general/we-made-a-big-mistake-people-are-dying-for-it/

Anthony Fauxchee has "little person syndrome".  He thnks he's loved, cherished and respected by EVERYONE.  I've got news for that cross eyed little twerp - - he's all wrong about that.  People hate that little bastard.  He needs to be careful when he's out alone because someone might approach him with a new and even WORSE idea!  Hang onto your shorts it's gonna be a long, damned hot summer.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera