My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 22, 2021 12:25 am  #1

Definitely a broken system under the biden illegal administration

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/06/edward-curtin/what-i-know-and-dont-know-about-sars-cov-2/

It's long but well worth your time, even if you have to read a little here and there.  Fascinating!  And he's right, too!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 22, 2021 4:06 am  #2

Re: Definitely a broken system under the biden illegal administration

I quoted this material from the article at the link in the above post.  I thought it was important information for EVERYONE to see, even those too lazy to read the whole article or too stupid to understand it or too indoctrinated to believe the obvious.

This is certainly truthful information.  I do not usually quote this much info but all of this was good and I simply did not know where to stop!

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT THE LINK IN THE FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD:

"I do not know where this alleged virus originated, if it exists.

I know that from the start of this crisis, there was a concerted effort across the world to deny access to proven effective treatments such as hydroxychloroquine, steroids, ivermectin in a planned effort to vaccinate as many people as possible. This alone reveals an agenda centered, not on health, but on getting as many people as possible to submit to being vaccinated and controlled. Social control is the name of this deadly game.

I know that those pushing these vaccines – The World Economic Forum, the World Health Organization, the Gates Foundation, the Rockefeller Foundation, etc. – have a long history of wanting to drastically reduce the world’s population and that their promotion of eugenics under various names is very well known. I am convinced that the totally untested mRNA-type “gene therapy” is the key to their plan for population reduction.

I do not know if they will succeed.

I know they must be resisted.

I do not know why so many good people cannot see through this evil. I can only attribute it to having been seduced by a massive hypnotic propaganda campaign that has appealed to their deepest fears and will result in those fears being realized because they thought they were free. It is a great tragedy.

I know that all the statistics about cases and deaths “from” COVID-19 have been manipulated to create a fake pandemic. One of the most obvious proofs of this is the alleged disappearance of the flu and deaths from influenza. Only someone in a trance could fail to understand the absurd logic in the argument that this was the result of mask-wearing when at the same time the air-born COVID-19 spread like wildfire until that stopped precipitously in January 2021 when a tiny number of people had been vaccinated.

I know there has been barely any excess mortality throughout all this.

I do not know where it will all end but hope against hope the growing opposition to this fraud will grow and defeat it despite the organized censorship that is underway against dissenting opinions."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera