My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 8, 2021 3:24 am  #1

We can't afford China's food prices

Biden knows that.  He doesn't care because HE can afford "all things China", because of his "connections".

This has to do with the weather but it also has much to do with modern politics - - and MONEY.  Bill Gates wants to "block out the sun"???  Uh, yeah, I think we see a small portion of why he's in favor of that policy because he's also in favor of "controlling the population numbers".  Starving people to death oughta do it, all right. He's a jackass, pals.

Read this whole interesting article if you want most of the skinny on what's going to happen and what's happening as we speak.  It isn't all about climate change, but Dr. Sircus is a fan of climate change so read it with one eye open in some spots!

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"Before the pandemic, the number of Americans experiencing food insecurity had been steadily falling. Northwestern University researchers estimate that food insecurity doubled during this time—placing 23 percent of households in danger of going hungry. Likely, this problem will only worsen as the cost of food continues to grow.

So, what’s causing the spike? A perfect storm. Lousy weatherstockpiling, increased demand from China, global shipping interruptions, and inflation caused by the extreme money printing by central banks all get honorable mentions. Last month’s global food price index rose to a seven-year high of 120.9, representing a year-over-year jump of 30.7%."

https://drsircus.com/general/how-many-of-us-can-afford-todays-food/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 8, 2021 3:33 am  #2

Re: We can't afford China's food prices

Have you been to a grocery store lately? 

A box of crappy, MONSANTO SPRAYED grain-based super-sweetened JUNK CEREAL is over $6/box. 

Just for shits and giggles, I priced a beef roast of some kind the other day and it was over $30. It wasn't even a prime cut of beef either, it was mostly bone and fat, imagine it.  My Dad would have apoplexy on the spot if he saw that.  Luckily, he's gone since 1997 and doesn't have to worry about this junk anymore but he would be horrified at the stock markets controlling prices (all of them, food is just one) and the price of gas, etc., and yet we're supposed to believe Rx DRUGS are getting cheaper??  Hmmm, ever wonder why?

Stockpile some gold and silver coins, people.  It's probably the only thing left that's actually worth it's present-day value.  I sometimes buy junk silver, but this time around it's gonna be gold coin.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera