My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 4, 2021 10:07 pm  #1

We never stopped going to church

Granted, I live in one of the less populated states in the USA but we never stopped going to our church because our pastor had the guts and the brains to know better.  They did "social distance" for a short time but then he said "the hell with the gubmint bureaucratic nonsense" and we went back to packed pews, after-church basement coffee get-togethers, etc, just like we'd always done.  No one had any problems with it at all.  It caused many of us more harm to be 6 feet apart than it did to NOT have the opportunity to socialize with friends we've had for decades through the church.  That's a lesson more people need to learn and start "protesting".  But protest with words not burning down whole cities and crap like that.  How stupid.  The only thing THAT proves is how ridiculously ignorant, dumb and stupid the leftists really are.

Few people in my church submitted to the vaccine nonsense either, and every sunday we talk about how the media (most of us only watch FOX news but even that is getting questionable) is still pushing for those dangerous, useless vaccines.  I wish Harris Faulkner would get a grip on herself and start looking into the statistics - - NOT THE SCIENCE but the statistics - - in the real world. 

The people in my church know more who have been harmed from those shitty vaccines than have ever been "helped" by them.  I think they are experimental and NO ONE should be taking them because we do NOT know the long-term effects.  And there WILL BE LONG-TERM EFFECTS, you can bet your boots on it.  I am disappointed that Trump also seems to support the damned things and pushes them as though they came from God.  They did not and I wish he's get off that platform.  I want him to win in 2024 but I'll not vote for him if he continues to bark about people needing that shot.  It's just insane.

I have a couple of autoimmune conditions and I won't take the shot - - not even at gunpoint.  I'd rather be shot dead than have a lingering death from an unproven, untested, untrialed vaccine from hell.  Ditto, says my pastor!  Love the guy because he tells it like it is !!

Off my soapbox now. 

https://thefederalist.com/2021/06/04/dear-christians-get-off-your-couch-and-back-in-the-pews/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera