My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 4, 2021 12:49 am  #1

No one has faith in medicine anymore, and it's no wonder

Fauxchee has permanently damaged people's faith in medicine AND truth.

You just can't believe anyone who speaks from a podium anymore, we all learned that when Biden was SOMEHOW elected to be our president.  Everyone KNOWS how that happened. 

But the medical world and the people of the world are reeling after what Fauxchee has pulled off.  It's disgusting and his ass should ALREADY be in jail.  Instead, he will make money - - just wait and see if he doesn't.

This is a quote from an article you will like, at the link below the quote:

"You’ll forgive us if we gloat a little while this fraud is being exposed.

Two days ago, Fauci’s cult members were rejoicing about the upcoming book he was publishing detailing his pandemic brilliance.

After the email story hit yesterday, that book was — for the moment, at least — sent down the memory hole[/url]. Fauci will no doubt spin his way through all of this in a way that is pleasing to his fans. As notorious Fauci foil Sen. Rand Paul said yesterday, [url=https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/06/02/report-white-house-actively-discussing-an-exit-strategy-for-dr-fauci-n1451556]the media is predictably giving Dr. ChiCom an assist.

While being proven right about this charlatan brings a small bit of satisfaction, the damage he did won’t soon be forgotten. The fact that Republicans and Democrats listened to everything he said for so long is a national embarrassment. That Democrats still treat him like a god is all the proof anyone should need that they should never be in charge of anything.

As I wrote last week, why Trump kept him around will endure as one of history’s greatest mysteries."

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/06/03/the-morning-briefing-the-fauci-fraud-is-now-plain-for-all-to-see-n1451625

Yep, this little pisher should have his arse incarcerated AS WE SPEAK.  No one else would get away with what he's done and have the DIMPOCRAP PARTY HAILING HIM AS A CONQUERING HERO.  Good grief.

But why Trump fell for this nonsense will remain a constant mystery to me and many others who've been questioning this "disease" for a long time.  The only thing that comes to my mind, at present, is the old saying about keeping your friends close and your enemies closer.  It's the only thing which seems to make sense.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 4, 2021 2:04 am  #2

Re: No one has faith in medicine anymore, and it's no wonder

Just found this article online. 

Isn't this almost exactly what I was asking above? 

WHAT ABOUT NEXT TIME???

https://thefederalist.com/2021/06/03/how-the-medias-covid-lies-weaken-america/

You REALLY need to read this.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera