My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 28, 2021 2:12 am  #1

History DEFINITELY repeats itself

We're in the midst of it right now, only things aren't really quite as bad as they were during the first go-round.  Our current homeless people live in tents and people from the 1930's weren't quite that fortunate.  BUT - - - now, almost 100 years later, we're right back to the same scenario - except now you have to add many more murders, and many many many crooked politicians to that same scenario.  This time we are, however, dealing with immmmmmigrants - ILLEGALS.  Call them whatever you want but they ARE illegals. 

In the 1930's most of the poor and destitute people were from Oklahoma and several other middle of the country states.  It used to be called, logically, the Midwest, but now OHIO is called the midwest (I don't understand that  -  Ohio is 2 states away from the Atlantic Ocean, for God's sake.  There is not ONE thing about that state that should require it to be called midwestern.  It's not "mid" anything.

If you want the entire skinny about how history does, to almost all extents, repeat itself, please read the little short book called Dust to Eat by Micahel L. Cooper.

The similarities to right now are astounding.  Well worth your time to find and read.  I got my copy several years ago from Thriftbooks.com, but there are other sites, too.  PLEASE don't buy it from ama - zon. 

Find and read the book, you'll be shocked at the similarities.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera