My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 25, 2021 3:39 am  #1

Deeds, not words

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 25, 2021 4:32 am  #2

Re: Deeds, not words

And, if you haven't been paying attention to the news today, BLM's ideas are ALL backfiring on them.  Mpls is now asking for FEDERAL HELP because they disbanded their police department and now they need them.  There are no new people who even WANT to be police officers and who the hell can blame them?

We should never treat police officers the way they've been treated in large cities all across the country by the BLM "protestors" (more like trouble makers).  The democraps idea of defunding the police departments are backfiring against them, big-time.  If you ask me (and no one did but here it is anyway) I think the White House removed the barbed wire just a tad too soon.  If anyone in this country is in need of "protection" it would be dumbass biden and the even bigger dumbass commala harris.  They both have brains the size of a pea or less and what little IS there, they don't use.  At least not in the best interests of the USA, only in the interests of their pocket books and almost any foreign country you can name.

This is how biden the jackass rewards America for supporting him for 50 years.  Now THAT'S what ya call real gratitude, huh?  Someone should take that awful wife of his and hide her somewhere in the White House where she has no access to a microphone - - she's as dumb as a post.

They are all getting exactly what they have coming to them, and hopefully more down the road.  It's about time.  We need to put the brakes on this criminal enterprise in the Capitol of our great nation.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera