My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 24, 2021 10:05 pm  #1

Corona vax's are a public health disaster

Anyone with a functioning brain should know this by now.  But the politicians and the ridiculous newscasters continue to crow about everyone getting the vaxx because they don't know their asses from their elbows.  Few of those people have medical degrees or know anything about doing research but they all act like experts.  It's disgusting.

How stupid, literally, would you have to be to subject yourself to such nonsense as an untested, untrialed, questionable in many ways, vaxxzine????

In my opinion, you'd have to be a moron. OR WORSE.

President Trump started this vaxxzine train, and he needs to at least try to help set things straight by getting CORRECT information and coming clean with the truth.

I've been following Stefanie Seneff for years now (first heard about her and read her work when I was a member at Wise Traditions) and that's been a loooooooong time now.  I trust her implicitly for any and all medical-related information.  It's not like she doesn't have the know-how!

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/05/joseph-mercola/covid-vaccines-may-bring-avalanche-of-neurological-disease/

The neurological effects and follow-up diseases are what concern me.  I'm immunocompromised to begin with and I'm not willing to bet my body or my life on some stupid and potentially toxic vaccine - not now, not ever.  No one else should be willing to do that, either.  Too many sheeple in this county.  The "under 40 group" will believe absolutely anything - it's amazing to me how they can be so stupid and still survive.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 28, 2021 12:41 am  #2

Re: Corona vax's are a public health disaster

WHY in the world are only 38% of Americans refusing this ridiculous vaccine??  Even the peeeeople who worked with these things didn't want, or basically refused, the vaxxzine.  Good grief, doesn't that tell people SOMETHING BIG???  You'd think it would turn on all kinds of alarms, but no one seems to give a red rat's ass about "the numbers".  How very odd.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/zogby-poll-fauci-admits-nih-staff-refused-vaccine/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera