My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 23, 2021 9:40 pm  #1

Icarus Fauxchee

https://mailchi.mp/ronpaulinstitute/fauci?e=585f108156

Perfect name for Fauxchee - ICARUS.  (BTW that is pronounced "ICK-R-US - - you know, the ICK factor fits Fauxchee justs fine!!). 

For those of you not familiar with Icarus, he's the dood who flew too close to the sun and melted his wax "wings".  He was an over-confident "messenger".  Fits Fauxchee to a "T" doesn't it?  The only real difference is that Icarus was a younger man when he made his mistakes.  Fauxchee was old enough to know better, but he was just plain greedy.  It will be his undoing, just wait and see.  Rand Paul has already started that ball rolling . . .

https://greekreporter.com/2018/04/17/the-tragic-story-of-the-fall-of-icarus/

But I'm still very angry that Donald Trump was taken in by the vaxxzines (and everything covid related, for that matter).  He knew better, he consulted with some of the RIGHT people to ask about this non-starter, but he still chose the wrong path and I think ultimately that's one of the reasons he lost the election.  He had confidence in all the wrong people.  Those people HOPED that PDJT would fall for their crap, and he did.  I will always and forever question his thinking in that regard although he did many other good things for America, that was a huge mistake for his presidency.

This is a good article by the Ron Paul Institute (at the link above) and we all should read it.  Listen to the vid of Rand if you didn't see it on tv or haven't seen it online in the days since.  He devours "DR ICARUS FAUXCHEE" who gets himself far too close to the bright lights because he's really nothing more than a media hog.  He LOVES the attention (not to mention the $$).  He's a flat-out liar.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera