My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 20, 2021 7:58 pm  #1

Please tell me no one gives a damn about this

I've said it before and I'll say it again - LOUDLY.  If you are on ANY of the social media outlets, get the hell off of them as fast as possible.  Devin Nunes should have learned that lesson long ago.  Only morons use those outlets.  If you have something WORTH saying, and you're in a position to do so as is Devin Nunes, go to an outlet with a decent reputation to talk your talk and walk your walk. 

No one needs to put up with all the crap at ANY of the social media sites which, for some reason only a moron could understand, are popular right now.  GET OFF OF THEM AND STAY OFF OF THEM.  The best thing that ever happened to President Trump was the fact that he was banned from those sites and was literally FORCED to create his own space online at From the Desk of Donald Trump.  Check it out.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/05/20/lefties-mock-devin-nunes-over-twitter-troll-subpoena-he-had-nothing-to-do-with/

People need to learn there is a difference between a hanging and a lynching.  None of these online gossip centers have yet learned that lesson.  Apparently neither have the people who post there.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera