My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 10, 2021 11:58 pm  #1

THIS is what the vaxxzines are all about

And ol'joeassbiden and company are busy selling us out to the chinks with those vaxxzines.  As I've been saying for over a year now, we have absolutely no idea what's in those vaxx's but you can be sure the ones taken "on tv" by officials are not the same thing they want to give to you and me.

I wouldn't take one.  I'd rather be shot with a gun, it's quicker and less painful.

Most people who have a choice between living under communist chink rule would also rather be shot than zombified with the vaxx's from hell.

https://www.technocracy.news/chinese-military-discussed-weaponizing-covid-in-2015-to-cause-enemys-medical-system-to-collapse/

Well, they've finished "discussing" it now and have moved on to carrying out their plan, with the asskissing approval of ol'joe "sell out" biden.  No wonder they had to cheat to win the election - - - and they (the dimocraps) had the help of the chinks to do it.  Think not?  Ha, study up on it, pals.  You'll be shocked.  In fact, study up on the history of the biden family and you'll be BEYOND shocked.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera