My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 10, 2021 1:34 am  #1

Donald Trump, Jr.

Donald Trump, Jr., truly needs to do his homework concerning FDR. 

https://thefederalist.com/2021/05/07/twitter-employees-are-confused-why-joe-biden-would-draw-comparison-to-jimmy-carter

And, in case y'all have forgotten, Jimmy Carter was NOT a good President so I actually hope people CONTINUE to compare Biden to him.  Very fitting!!

FDR was certainly not someone to look up to.  Trump, Jr., may need to pick up the book called The Roosevelt Myth  by John Flynn and learn a thing or two.  In reality, Biden is VERY MUCH LIKE FDR.  Once you know the absolute truth about the man, you'll agree and maybe Trump, Jr., will have knowledge he doesn't have at this moment in history.

Far too many people idolize(d) FDR and all of them need a wake-up call.  Obviously the Trump family falls into that group and let's hope they all learn that lesson very quickly.  Like reaaaaal soon.

Jimmy Carter is another President who unjustly won the Nobel Peace Prize just like Obozo - if there was a good reason for either to have won that thing, it eludes me as to what it would POSSIBLY be. 

As an aside, WHY does Rosalynn Carter's head look as if it were photoshopped onto that picture???  Or is it just me who thinks that?!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera