My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 6, 2021 1:12 am  #1

Ron DeSanti speaks truth

Why is Ron DeSantis the ONLY politician left who seems to speak truth and MEAN IT??  (The gubner of my state runs a close second to him in that regard).

Because all the other politicians are sell-outs, mostly that's the reason. 

He is also using his head when everyone else seems to have lost theirs, when it comes to the vaccination crap.  Not everyone can submit to those vaxxzine (for existing medical reasons) and many others (like myself) are simply not interested in being used as a "test subject" for the next 50 years, even if I would be able to live that long, which is highly doubtful since I'm already old!!

https://nypost.com/2021/05/03/ron-desantis-suspends-all-local-covid-19-emergency-orders/

YAY for FLORIDA.  If I could tolerate the heat, the massive amounts of people and the alligators (and whatever else roams around down there) I would probably move there, but since I cannot stand any of the three, I have no intention of moving there.  Soooooooooooo, I'll stay here because I love my home state and do not want to leave (we have a very good, open policy, too, thanks to a gubner who doesn't buy into the covid nonsense).  This is where I was born and MOSTLY raised, and I love it here. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera