My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 5, 2021 4:14 am  #1

This WAS the whole point

I mean, I do believe this was the actual point of why bill and melinDa and all the rest of those idiot organizations were IN FAVOR OF THE SHOT.  It's their way of "controlling the population".  Scary as hell, no?

All those "famous" people you've seen on tv who say they've taken the shot or have been televised sitting for the jab, well see, we don't know for sure what was in that syringe, do we?  Coulda been water for all we know.  None of them seemed too worried about whatever it was that was in there, so I highly doubt it was "THE JAB" that other people are supposed to submit to. 

Ha. Not in this lifetime pal.  I'd rather have 'em shoot me with a gun, it would be faster and much less painful.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

" . . . the government’s strategy, carried out in cooperation with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the United Nations World Health Organization, has resulted in tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths and is now being followed up with thousands more deaths caused by a mass-injection program" . . .

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/05/no_author/highly-cited-covid-doctor-comes-to-stunning-conclusion-govt-scrubbing-unprecedented-numbers-of-injection-related-deaths/

Can someone please tell me where billyboy gates or melinda, either one, got their degree in medicine?  The entire point of the vaxxzines was mass murder and no one will ever convince me of anything else. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera