My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 26, 2021 6:07 pm  #1

Mainstream media says biden doing well . . .

Doing well? 

If you like failure, he's done a great job.

I can't remember, in my 65+ years of living, being in such a depressed-looking society.  No one smiles anymore and of course the idiots who continually believe the fake mask crap, well, you can't even SEE their faces.  I think that was part of the plan, too.  You can't "identify" a face you can't really see, can you?  That's one reason we have rampant crime and people feel FREE to do it because they know they won't be 100% recognized.

Imagine that.  All this criminality without impunity.  And the criminals are totally taking advantage of all the stupid laws and "regulations" biden & co has put into place (I think THAT'S what's illegal).

Someone will be paying a huge price for all of this, and I just hope it's not the innocents.  But it likely will be.  The dimpocraps aren't stupid, they're just immoral and think they're above the law.  Keep in mind, biden is not doing well on many fronts, including his health.  All I can say to that is YEAH.  It's the only way we're going to get him out of the picture (if he croaks).  Anyone up for a JFK?!!

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/04/26/the-morning-briefing-mainstream-media-poll-dances-to-pretend-biden-is-doing-well-n1442282

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera