My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 11, 2018 6:13 am  #1

community diversification obozo style?

Lordy, I'm glad to be rid of obozo from the WH.  He was a schemer if ever there was one.  I'd be willing to bet there are a lot of people in the USA who didn't know a thing about this little deal of his.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE:

"The Trump administration has decided to delay — but not yet scrap — a draconian and widely condemned “regulation” from the Obama administration known as the “Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing” (AFFH) rule. The scheme, which became a lighting rod of controversy, aims to gather massive amounts of demographic data on every community in America, then use the awesome powers of the federal government to redistribute people based on race and income. It's all to advance some nebulous notion of “diversity” and “fairness,” advocates say. On both sides of the debate, though, there is an expectation that the recently unveiled delay could be a stop-gap measure while the rule is totally abolished."

One can only hope the thing is "totally abolished".

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/27926-trump-admin-delays-obama-decree-to-diversify-your-community

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera