My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 22, 2021 9:12 pm  #1

Dislike of "the bureaucracy" was reasonable

A "truer" statement was never uttered. *** You REALLY need to read the entire article, because there's a whole bunch of really good information in it, which you will miss if you don't read it!  Some of it is stuff I haven't thought about in a few years myself.  Really, you hafta read the whole article.***

"My dislike of the bureaucracy is one reason I never minded the high turnover in the Trump administration. I’m perfectly OK with bureaucrats not lingering in their jobs. When they do, they tend to become an integral part of whatever problem they thought they were going to Washington to fix."

I feel exactly the same way about bureaucratic crap.  This is why it's time to get rid of Piglosi, Schoooooomer, Schiff and all the other garbage men and women on THE HILL.  THey are rotten to the core and have been for years, which is why they should never BE THERE for years.  No one is all THAT important.  Funny thing though - - with our current numbskull in office, the rot is even more apparent than ever.  The people who are rotten acted the way they did towards Trump because they knew he would try to undo all of their efforts to sell us out to the Chinese, which is being done at the speed of sound right now under Biden and his corrupt followers.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/04/22/the-morning-briefing-trumps-biggest-failure-was-in-not-gutting-the-fbi-n1441680

Trump was, for the most part, surrounded by bastards.  That includes Mike Pence the turncoat.  The only people he could really trust was his own family members and I'm not sure about Ivanka and Jared - they're questionable sometimes.  But Eric and Don Jr., were true fans of their father, and it showed.

So much more to say on this subject but I'm going to leave it there.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera