My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 21, 2021 6:46 pm  #1

What are THEY talking about???

Prices have gone up so ridiculously in the past year already, where I live, that it's impossible to survive on Social Security alone.  Many nursing home patients have discovered this sad fact and I experience it every time I go to the drug store or the grocery store. 

Facial tissue has gone up to more than $3 per box for 80 tissues.  The boxes of 100 or more tissues are more than $3.50 or even $3.75.  A box of band-aids is over $5. 

I can't honestly name one single thing made by ANY company (no matter who they are or where they're located) that HASN'T raised their prices by nearly 50 to 85% in the past year.  Thank you, dumbass Joe Biden. 

Biden is doing a swell job of supporting his "home country of China" and he's sinking the USA faster than a raft with a hole in it.  He and his crime family, plus COMMALA HARRIS the CROOK are the only ones happy about this turn of events because they're going to profit from this, big-time.

We knew this was coming with Biden's election.  The only ones who didn't know it were the ignorant, easily taken-in dimpocraps - but they're paying for this just like all the rest of the USA (except the ILLEGAL ALIENS).

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2021/04/20/coke-procter-gamble-announce-plans-to-hike-prices/

No wonder Biden had the White House surrounded with guards, and put up high fences and barbed wire to top it off.  But he does NOTHING to close the damned borders.  I guess it makes sense to the idiots because no one who has half a working brain thinks this is the right thing for our " land of the free gubmint" to be doing. We aren't free when we're having to support people from other countries who come here for "all the free stuff".  These people have actually said that right on national tv.  It's disgusting. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera