My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 11, 2021 8:56 pm  #1

Biden didn't "run for President"

He spent his campaign time in his basement so how does that equate to a "run" for President?

He was NOT "elected". 

He was illegally PLACED in that position by people who knew they could USE him and his name, since he's been a placeholder in politics for 50 years.  IOW, his name is known but he never did anything worth remembering.  He was always a shadow to someone else.

The plan was to use him to un-do all of what Trump accomplished.  And they did that on the first day. This is being done out of spite from the dimpocraps (mostly the spiteful Piglosi & Schooooomer) for ANYTHING Trump did, even as good as we had it then because Trump did it right and they can't stand that.  Biden is signing paperwork to make changes he doesn't understand because he's a non-functioning human being.

And yet, the dimpocraps all across America continue to support what's happening.  The really sad part is that people like Samantha Bee are now signing onto the dimpocrap agenda.  I guess I just don't get it.  WHY do they want to ruin the America it took us over 260 years to achieve???

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera