My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 9, 2021 8:21 pm  #1

We should have let the infection just run its course, it would be gone

This is what I've been saying for over a year already.  I actually thought most people already knew this from years of exposure to things like measles, mumps, influenzas of all kinds, etc, like when I was a kid. The trouble is, we have too many pampered, stupid children who are now the parents of pampered, stupid children - - instead of using their own God-given senses.  They are taught so much CRAP in public schools these days its outrageous to even think about paying teachers a dime more than what they already DON'T earn.  Teachers when I was growing up actually earned their pay and taught us all valuable lessons along the way.  Not anymore.

QUOTE FROM LINK BELOW:

"In an interview with Alliance for Natural Health International, epidemiologist Knut Wittkowski, Ph.D., says shielding the most vulnerable from a virus, while letting the infection run its course through healthy populations, is the fastest way to achieve herd immunity."

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/epidemiologist-we-could-have-reached-natural-herd-immunity-in-6-weeks

It's not only the fastest way, it's the ONLY way.  But now, as you've probably noticed in the past 8 months or so, the medical industrial complex has taken to changing the entire meaning of "herd immunity" and now they actually have stupid people believing that IMMUNIZATIONS can create herd immunity!!!!!!!!!  It's just ridiculous. 

Herd immunity comes from natural exposure to something, not protected exposure (or whatever you wanna call immunized exposure).  Natural exposure is what is meant by everyday life.  We are all exposed to a kagillion things each and every day and we don't even know it because our body has natural immunity and can just discard those nasty things everyone is exposed to - - and that's how nature meant it to be.  We simply cannot let the gubmint tell us to go through the rest of our lives wearing a mask, that's just nutz.  But then, so are they - just plain nutz.

This is a wonderful article, even if you don't have time to watch any of the videos right now.  You can always come back to them, but most of the pertinent information is in the wording (I HATE online videos, I just detest them).  I don't mind watching little 2 and 3 minute bleeps through a video but some of them I've received from friends online and stuff, are over 2 hours long sometimes.  I don't have TIME for that and I'm just simply not interested enough to pay attention to even the most important stuff for that long. 

90 minutes of The Virginian on tv is plenty for me!!  And I usually miss half of that because I'm busy making breakfast. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 11, 2021 1:14 am  #2

Re: We should have let the infection just run its course, it would be gone

And then there's the question of masks.  I have basically the same message for people concerning masks as I do for the vaxxzines - pure bogus CRAP. 

It's ONE BIG test to see what the politicians can get you to believe and agree to.  The entire world is guilty of this nonsense.

https://dennisprager.com/column/mask-wearing-represents-fear-and-blind-obedience-not-science/

Since when are the politicians in a position to play doctor?  Granted, there are a few doctors amongst the riff-raff in the CONgress and the Legislature in WADC, but not all of them are MEDICAL doctors just because they can put Dr. in front of their name.  There are many different types of doctors . . . for a long time I thought Jill Biden was a medical doctor until someone pointed out to me that she is not THAT kind of Dr.  Who knew?  The way she is always bossing Joe around about doing this and doing that for his health, she was either trying to pass herself off as an MD doctor or she was doing a job on the public of pretending to be one!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera