My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 4, 2021 9:59 pm  #1

We should not be surprised by any of this

Because it's all nonsense. 

There is no COVID, never was.

People are always sick during the winter months, for some reason.  They need to take more vitamin D3 and K2, less Rx drugs.  But don't try telling that to anyone at all, not even your family members.  You must keep all of this to yourself otherwise you're considered to be a crackpot lunatic.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/the-strange-sinovac-vaccine-phenomenon-countries-report-increased-cases-after-using-vaccine_3760753.html

Increased cases because of the vaxxzine but no one is talking about this.

Doesn't that seem just a bit odd to anyone else?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 4, 2021 10:05 pm  #2

Re: We should not be surprised by any of this

Every single tv channel is continuing to hype the vaxxzines as if they were approved by God himself.  I highly doubt that God would approve of any of this nonsense.

Those newscasters aren't asking any questions such as "why aren't reporters being allowed inside the migrant facilities"??  Why aren't our gubmint officials returning people to Mexico and kicking them in the butt on the way back across the border?  They do NOT belong here. 

Instead, we have Biden handing out money as if it were being printed in the basement of the White House and I'm not so sure it isn't.  After all, no one is suddenly being allowed into the White House either.  Can you imagine the outcry from the leftists if Trump had tried to keep the public out??  OMG.

People need to give all of this some DEEP THOUGHT.  Few, however, bother.  They'd rather stay home from work, collect a "free" paycheck, and let the immigrant illegals take over their jobs.  To me, that seems very, very odd.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera