My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 4, 2021 9:02 pm  #1

People need to acknowledge the biggest force of evil in the USA

THE FACT IS Biden et al are the biggest forces of evil we will see in our lifetime.  He needs to be removed from office ASAP, whatever that involves.  It can be done, I'm sure, with enough support and demand from citizens.  AMERICAN CITIZENS - - not ILLEGALS who are now being granted more rights in the USA than true American citizens. 

If this doesn't happen quickly, America is doomed.  You don't have to be too smart to figure it out either.

As it stands right now, at this moment in time, illegals are the people who are most in support of Biden/Harris because of their invitation to these people to "just come on over and you'll have EVERYTHING you need, including housing, money, freebie food" - - you name it, they'll get it - - as long as they vote democrap now and forever more.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/david-limbaugh/2021/04/02/americans-must-never-throw-in-the-towel-when-fighting-the-forces-of-evil-n1436837

Since President Trump lost the election, we now understand that CRIME PAYS

However, you'll notice Hunter Biden has not had to account for any of his actions yet, and now he's actually out there selling a book which is probably FULL of lies.  Who in their right mind would buy that book, that's what I wanna know??

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 4, 2021 9:13 pm  #2

Re: People need to acknowledge the biggest force of evil in the USA

I want to see Biden answer EVEN ONE QUESTION ON MONDAY WHEN HE MEETS WITH "CERTAIN REPUBLICANS" (get a load of THAT statement) without the use of a teleprompter and without COMMALA harris mouthing him the questions and the answers.

Personally, I do not think he is capable of actually doing this because he remains in an almost constant fog. 

That's truly comforting, isn't it?

He has no problem building more "migrant facilities" for the illegals who are crossing the border in massive numbers because he has no clue that it's even happening.  HE. HAS. NO. CLUE.

The man is a walking puppet.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera